|From time to time,
not very often, we find a new painted advertisement.
It is always a happy moment and I always start day-dreaming.
It's just a dream of course and I am not troubled by any training in this business.
- Advertising managers finally saw the light. A blind wall is better
covered with a nice painted trompe l'oeil than defaced with a
standardised billboard. They welcome the end of the endless
struggle for the best location with the highest exposure for next week's campaign.
- Advertising and Communications managers sat together planning the
company wall. Their canvas gives lots of possibilities to emanate
a certain class, style or atmosphere for the brand.
The durability of the mural radiates tradition and reliability and attracts
customers more than the same brand in ever changing settings.
- Financial management loves this durability. In the end
it is much more cost efficient.
- The customer gains because the price
of the product drops together with the advertising budget.
- The time of a short and clear word is back. Copywriters
finally got it: nothing beats Drink Coca-Cola or Exigez Forvil.